Paw Point at Lake Roland is committed to continued fundraising to support maintenance, improvement and development of Paw Point. Membership fees and donations are our primary sources of funding.
As an all-volunteer organization, we welcome your help in any area. We need board and committee members and volunteers with a variety of skills to support our efforts. Sign up to volunteer on your membership application.
Download the Paw Point Membership Application here.
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore volunteer opportunities.
To join Paw Point each one of your registered dogs will need proof of current rabies vaccinations and a city or county license.
Please MAIL your completed application to the address indicated below, so that County staff can forward your application to the Paw Point committee.
After we receive your application, it may take up to 2 weeks to be processed by our volunteers. Your access code and tag will then be returned by mail; please be patient. Incomplete applications will be returned for completion.
For information on city licenses please click here.
For information on county licenses, please click here. License processing by mail can take up to 10 weeks. For prompt processing, you can apply in person at any Baltimore County Full Service Library.
- Unlimited use, from sunrise to 15 minutes before sunset, of Paw Point facilities at Lake Roland for two licensed & vaccinated dogs.
- Water access. Water access is closed during the winter and at the Rangers discretion for other safety issues.
- Drinking water is available when the weather can be assured of staying above freezing.
- Electronic newsletter and advance notice of special events.
- $35 ~ Individual Membership – two dogs – 12 months
- All members will be assigned a secure code for entry to Paw Point during hours of operation. Today’s Park operating hours are shown below. Paw Point closes 15 minutes before sunset to allow time to leave the Park.
How to Join:
- By Mail – Download the membership form here and mail along with your check payable to LRNC:
Lake Roland Nature Council
1000 Lakeside Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21210
- Membership is from January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year. Applications are accepted throughout the year. There is no prorating for a partial year.
- Renewals and New Applications for the following year will be accepted on and after November 1.
- No walk-in registrations will be accepted.
- No trial or temporary memberships can be provided.
- Renewals require the complete application form be submitted in order to update license and rabies tag numbers.
- We do not accept electronic or online membership applications.